2. Communicate with common sense
It is very easy to find someone in the online dating world. And relationship can be developed very quickly. So, when you communicate with others online, always use your own judgement.
- Do not jump into the relationship too early. You should take time to get to know the person, such as background, hobbies and outlook toward life. You can choose a comfortable pace for your relationship.
- Pay attention to the language and cultural difference. The difference can be subtle. But it is definitely helpful if you want to avoid unwanted trouble.
- Look back after you communicate for some time and think what both of you are expecting. If you don’t think both do not match, tell her your wishes as soon as you can.
- Watch out for someone who asks for money or any type of financial assistance, who wants to speed up the pace beyond your comfort level, who asks inappropriate questions, urges you to compromise your principles or who tells stories with inconsistencies.
- NEVER send money to anyone who you met online but have not yet met in person.
3. When Meeting in Person
There is nothing more exciting than flying to another country to meet your potential matches. Of course, it is important to have your guards on if you meet someone from abroad. Make sure to keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Before You Meet
- Communicate extensively using live chat, telephone, other than only using email. Even if there is limitation in language problem, you can ask our agency or any third party for assistance.
- Try to request multiple photos of the person you will meet and bring at least one for your trip.
- Please confirm your travel schedule and accommodation with your possible match. If interpretation or other services are needed, please contact CharmingDate or our local agencies,
- Tell at least one friend or family member about your plans, and arrange to check in with them after each of the first few dates. Let your date know the meeting is not a secret.
- While Meeting
- Have reasonable caution and wariness when dating. Contact CharmingDate or the local agency as soon as possible if you think something goes wrong.
- You are under no obligation to pay any success fees to our agency at any time. Don’t forget to get the invoices or receipts to protect your interests if you need any additional services from the agency, such as interpretation.
- Do not give your possible match large sum of money or precious gifts before establishing a stable relationship. And do not incur large expenses on the date without first discussing how the cost will be divided.
- Know her more and observe her gesture and facial expression. No one can completely understand someone’s background and characters through Internet.
Tips Dating Russian Women Online